Monday, September 03, 2001

I think I just fixed a problem with archive templates. People said their changes weren't being saved. I wasn't able to duplicate the problem, but I changed something based on a guess, and at least one person said that fixed it. BTW, all these latest template problems came from a change to the template saving mechanism. It now uses the XML-RPC API methods. This isn't really anything you're likely to care about, but the result is it's actually much faster than the old way of accessing the files across the machines the old way. Also, it has more potenial for distribution.