Wednesday, July 18, 2001

Okay, the new templates are up. There is also a new system when changing templates to account for those with images. If you select one with images (and you're not on Blog*Spot), you will be prompted to transfer those images to your server. This works pretty slick, from what I can tell. I'm sure there is an error in one or more of the templates -- missing image files, sample template, error in code, etc. It was a *very* long and tedious process to tweak all these and get them up. I found one that was screwed up this morning. I also found and fixed an error in the image transfer thing (it was only grabbing .gif's not jpeg's). But I'll keep testing different templates to make sure they all work. Phew.