Saturday, August 11, 2001

Issue: The changes I made to template editing a while back seem to cause certain non-English characters in templates to get munged when you bring it up in the editing screen. I'm aware of this but don't know the cause. Some sort of encoding problem, I guess. Will look into it as soon as I get a chance. Meanwhile, I'm told you can edit your template outside the window and paste it in and it will be okay. Sorry for the inconvenience. BTW, in case someone might have a clue why this is happening and wants to point me in the right direction: The thing I changed was I'm grabbing the template now via HTTP from an Apache web server on a Linux box. Previously, I was grabbing it from the harddrive (over SAMBA).